Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Low Inventory in Ottawa - Strong Sellers Market

Last month (September) the City of Ottawa experienced yet again another record month. This of course is creating a very strong sellers market.

After reading an article yesterday in our local newspaper "The Other Citizen" intitled "Area realtors scramble for listings" explaining how inventory is very low in the city and that most realtors have no more listings of their own.

I am very suprised that people are still asking me "What is the best time to sell my home in Ottawa?" and some even saying "I'll wait until the right time to get top dollars for my property"

People, People! NOW is the time to sell!

Because the inventory is low the prices of homes in Ottawa have been pushed higher. It's the basics of supply and demand. Last month's average price in Ottawa was $304,789 a 5.7% increase from a year earlier.

Please don't wait and give me a call today for your free home evaluation. 613-889-7732

Ottawa Real Estate Agent

No comments:

Post a Comment